Drawing up of corroboration requests for Land Registry Offices
Documents to be submitted:
- passport or ID card of the person who has signed the corroboration request;
- documents confirming the rights to be corroborated;
- a notarially certified power of attorney if the applicant of the corroboration request is represented by an authorised person;
- a notarially certified consent of another person if such is required;
- a document regarding the consent of the local government for the transaction if such is required;
- a document regarding the waiver of the local government of the state of the rights of first refusal to the real property if such is required.