Preliminary Agreement

Documents to be submitted:

  • passport or ID card of contracting parties;
  • a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
  • a notarially certified consent of the spouse if the subject of the agreement is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the agreement.