Lending Contract

Documents to be submitted:

  • passport or ID card of contracting parties;
  • a map that marks the location and area of the land plot to be transferred into rent-free use in accordance with the map scale when a part of the real property is lent;
  • cadastral survey document of a building (structure) when a part of the building (structure) is lent;
  • a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
  • a notarially certified consent of the spouse of the owner of the property to be lent if such property is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the contract.