Documents to be submitted:
- passport or ID card of contracting parties;
- a map that marks the location and area of the land plot to be transferred into rent-free use in accordance with the map scale when a part of the real property is lent;
- cadastral survey document of a building (structure) when a part of the building (structure) is lent;
- a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
- a notarially certified consent of the spouse of the owner of the property to be lent if such property is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the contract.