Contract for Shared Use of Joint Property

Documents to be submitted:

  • passport or ID card of contracting parties;
  • a map that marks the area of the land plot to be transferred into the use of each joint owner in accordance with the map scale;
  • cadastral survey document of a building (structure) when a certain building (structure) is a subject to shared use of joint property;
  • a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
  • a notarially certified consent of the spouse of the joint owner who owns a part of property that is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the contract;
  • a notarially certified consent of another person if such is required for conclusion of the transaction.