Rental Contract

Documents to be submitted:

  • passport or ID card of contracting parties;
  • cadastral survey document of a building (structure) when a part of the building (structure) is rented;
  • a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
  • a notarially certified consent of the spouse of the landlord if the property to be rented is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the contract;
  • a notarially certified consent of another person if such is required for conclusion of the transaction.