Contract for Shared Use of Joint Property
Documents to be submitted:
- passport or ID card of contracting parties;
- a map that marks the area of the land plot to be transferred into the use of each joint owner in accordance with the map scale;
- cadastral survey document of a building (structure) when a certain building (structure) is a subject to shared use of joint property;
- a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
- a notarially certified consent of the spouse of the joint owner who owns a part of property that is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the contract;
- a notarially certified consent of another person if such is required for conclusion of the transaction.