Contract for Establishment of Servitude
Documents to be submitted:
- passport or ID card of contracting parties;
- a map that marks the location and area of the land plot in accordance with the map scale;
- a notarially certified power of attorney if the contracting party is represented by an authorised person;
- a notarially certified consent of the spouse of the owner of the real property if the servitude is established on the property that is a joint property of the spouses and the spouse is not a party to the contract;
- a notarially certified consent of another person if such is required for conclusion of the transaction.